Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 15, 2009

Sunday Trip 2/15

I did three transactions today at CVS. I used up quite a few of my ECBs but I paid less than $1.50 for a pack of diapers and a container of formula so I can't complain too much!! Here are my deals:

2 colgates $5.98, get $5.98
4 herbal essence shampoos $11.96, get $4
1 gillette gamer razor $7.99, get $4
-use (2) $1 off colgate coupons
-use (2) $3/2 herbal essence coupons
-use (1) $4 off gillette razor coupon
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $7.99 in ECBs
=$1.72 OOP, get $13.98 ECBs

1 pack of huggies $8.99
1 container enfamil formula $23.99
-use (1) $1.50 huggies coupon
-use $5 formula check
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $20 in ECBs
=$1.48 OOP

3 suave body washes $6, get $2
2 colgates $5.98, get $5.98
1 gillette gamer razor $7.99, get $4
-use (1) $1/2 suave body wash
-use (1) try me free suave coupon
-use (1) $1 off colgate coupon
-use (1) $.75 off colgate coupon
-use (1) $4 off gillette gamer coupon
-use $9.49 in ECBs
=$2.36 OOP, get $11.98 ECBs

Since I have over $25 in ECBs remaining I will probably get a couple more containers of formula for Noah. I'll have to build up my ECBs again but getting formula for practically nothing is worth it! Want more great scenarios? Visit these websites:
IN Good "Cents"
Money Saving Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya,
I told Dad it was a workout going to CVS, but
worth it. He was pretty impressed with all the
soda he now has and actually didn't cost me anything.

Latte said...

This is so cool, I am so going to blog stock you from now on!

Thanks for sharing these great deals, now I am off to CVS.

Faith

Latte said...

opps I meant to stay 'blog stalk' not stock, lol...oh and I have to wait a good bit for CVS to open...man I am a goof ball when it's early!

Faith

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin