Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 26, 2009

CVS Results (2/23)

Ugh, to say I'm disappointed with the CVS ad this week is an understatement! My Mom & I went tonight - we didn't get too many things. Here is my one and only transaction. I will be going tomorrow morning to see if they have the Renuzit's at the other location.

bought 2 nyquil $9.98
bought 1 Kotex $1.49
-use (2) $1.50 off Nyquil coupons
-use (1) $.75 off Kotex coupon
-use (1) $2/$10 CVS coupon (received for grand opening of new store here)
=$6.29 OOP, received $5 ECBs

1 comment:

PoorMom said...

CVS HAS been a disappointment lately ! Especially when the store is ever soooo slow in changing over their tags on the shelves. You have to pay close attetion at the checkout too as things are scanning differently than the store shelf price reflects.

I did get the new Gillette Razors for free ( had a $4.00 coupon and Orange Crush soda ( $1 off and they were .99 cents and a pack of Viva towels ( .25 coupon) and used a 5 off 15.00 purchase coupon . So I earned around 4.00 in ECBs and paid 3.99 OOP

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin