Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 18, 2009

75% off at Target!


My Target store has their Valentine's Day stuff at 75% off. I got some really cute plates & bowls for Logan and Noah. I paid just $.99 for the plates and $.74 for the bowls. I bought two of each of the designs in the pictures. Logan already used his turtle plate today. If you have a girl they have some really cute tops marked down. I did look at the candy but none really caught my eye :)

2 comments:

Beth @ In Good Cents said...

Thanks for the link and thanks for the info on the "trial membership. I must have missed that when I ordered mine. I need to go cancel!

Anonymous said...

A CVS is just opening up 2 miles from my house - maybe by March it will be open.

I've bookmarked your site to check back! My sister loves the one by her!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin