Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 23, 2009

CVS Week of 2/22

This looks to be a pretty slow week at CVS. Unless I see some great things on other blogs this will be my one transaction this week:

buy 4 renuzit triscents starter kits $5.49 each
buy 2 nyquil $4.99 each
-use (4) $4 renuzit coupons
-use (2) $1.50 nyquil coupons
-use (1) $5/$25 CVS coupon
=$8.72 OOP, receive $13 ECBs

I started out this week with no ECBs (I had used all mine up last week when I bought formula). For some reason I thought Pepsi was going to be on sale at CVS 5/$10 - I'm not sure where I saw that. If someone knows when/if that sale is happening please let me know. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I got the pepsi from CVS 3/$11 minus $2 coupon. Did you figure out where they are on sale at? I need lots more. I am addicted! lol. Where are all the aweome great deals at CVS this week? Its a blah week for me.

Tanya said...

I am completely bummed out with the ad this week too :( I will be getting some nyquil though since that is my drug of choice when I'm sick - hahaha

I thought I had seen the Pepsi deal in a future ad that was listed on iheartcvs.com but I guess I was wrong. Which stinks because we're running low on Mt. Dew and Dr. Pepper!

Emily's Family said...

I too am very disappointed in this weeks ad, nothing much going on!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin