Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 17, 2009

$1 easybakeware *Update*

Thanks goes to In Good "Cents" for posting this great deal! Go HERE to find some great deals on bakeware! I just ordered a set of the collapsible measuring cups and will be paying $1 for the set!

*Please make sure and read the fine print. You must call to cancel your "trial" membership within 7 days or you will end up paying a $19.95/month fee.

**Update - I just called to cancel my membership. It was simple to do and I didn't even have to talk to a live person - it was all automated!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling like there is nothing exciting in the mail, so I am going to do this. How soon after did you cancel?

~trish

Tanya said...

I cancelled it the next day. I've done this deal twice now and have been charged only the $1 fee :)

Trish said...

Hey Tanya,
I got my spatulas in the mail yesterday. I Love Them. So, do I have to wait till a new month to do the deal again, or do you think it matters?

Tanya said...

I'm pretty sure you have to wait about a month. I just go to their site every couple of weeks and see if it allows me to do it. If the option for the $1 shipping doesn't pop-up then you're not eligible yet :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin