Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 16, 2009

Monday Trip - Great Moneymaker!!

Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom I was able to get formula for free! I love finding these deals online - thanks to all the other great sites out there!! I could have made $2 more off the deal but I forgot about my $2 Neutrogena CRT that I had :( Oh well. Here is my transaction:

2 Neutrogena facial bars $5.98, get $10
1 container formula $23.99
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $13.98 ECBs
-use $5 formula check
=$5.99 OOP, received $10 ECBs

4 comments:

Trish said...

That is an awesome deal! I love Free Formula! I am just taking my boys off it though.. so I guess I dont need that anymore. Were you able to find any coupons to go with this neutrogena deal? Someone on HCW mentioned that there were some, but I couldn't find any. Do you think the coupon I got that says "Neutrogena mens item" would work?

Tanya said...

According to a comment on Deal Seeking Mom's site you can use the men's item coupon for this deal. I have one of those coupons for Mike's card so I might try that deal tomorrow.

Trish said...

YeS! I actually just got home from my second trip and they let me use it! How exciting! Thanks for the tip!

Tanya said...

I was able to use it tonight also! Now I wish I would have remembered for the first transaction - hahaha

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin