Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 6, 2009

Ka-Ching!

I would just like to take a moment to thank our two little tax write-offs! I e-filed our taxes tonight and I'll just say I was MORE than pleasantly surprised and happy at the amount that we'll be getting back. I still have to do the state ones (I'm too cheap to pay $15 to e-file them!) but I'll pick up the forms tomorrow and hopefully have them done by next week.

1 comment:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

LOL! That's the only reason we're not having to PAY anything with all of the part-times Jonathan's had. :D :D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin