Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 6, 2009

CVS Moneymaker

If you have any of the Contour glucose meter coupons and a $5/$25 CVS coupon this could turn into a great moneymaker!! I needed to pick up some essentials so I wasn't too concerned about building my ECBs. Here is what I got:
-Contour glucose meter $30
-Gillette shampoo $4.99, get $3
-dinner napkins $3.59
-sweet n low sweetener $2.19
-use (1) $30 off Contour meter coupon
-use raincheck for Gillette shampoo (free w/purchase of gillette razor)
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
=$1.11 OOP, received $3 ECBs

I have one more of the Contour coupons but they are good until 11/30/09. I might just wait to use the last one.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin