Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 28, 2009

Month of February Review

Here is the breakdown and final numbers for the month of February for CVS:

Value of Merchandise: $626.21
Coupon Total: $331.15
Tax Paid: $8.58
Total Cost: $303.64
ECBs Used: $209.83
ECBs Earned: $200.81
Total OOP: $102.83

I will be starting the month of February with $14.97 in ECBs to roll. I did spend quite a bit more OOP this month compared to January but I did buy at least 5 containers of formula (which retailed for $23.99 each) so when you figure that in it was still a very good month!

2 comments:

Trish said...

I hear there is good clearance at CVS, have you been over to get anything? I am anxious to go, but have a sick daughter..

I was going to participate in your charity giving, but i already dropped off the items last week. They said they are in need of clothing also, so I will still do that, but already took the good goods. :)

Tanya said...

I'll have to check that out tonight. My Mom & I are planning to walk the mall tonight and we usually stop into CVS on our way out.

Thanks for the tip.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin