Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 1, 2009

Sunday Transaction

Here is my transaction that I did today:
bought 2 bags of Hershey's candy 2/$3
bought Earinse $7.99, get $7.99
bought 10 ct. vial Excedrin $2.49, get $2.49
bought 2 pkgs. stayfree pads $3.49 each, get $4
bought Excedrin $6.99, get $3
bought children's bayer aspirin $2.79 (*mistake!)
bought colgate $4.89, get $2
-use (2) $1 off Hershey's candy
-use (1) $1 off Excedrin
-use (1) $1 Excedrin CRT
-use (1) BOGO free stayfree products
-use (1) $1.50 off Colgate
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $16 ECBs
=$5.93 OOP, received $19.48 ECBs

*after looking at my receipt I realized that I bought the children's Bayer product instead of the CVS aspirin. I'll be returning these sometime this week and hopefully they will still have the CVS brand to pick up.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin