Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

February 2, 2009

Monday Trip

My Mom called me tonight to go and walk around the mall tonight and I figured since I was there I might as well stop at CVS :) I returned the Bayer aspirin that I bought on accident yesterday so I got a credit of $2.96. I picked up the L'Oreal that turns out to be a moneymaker also. Here is what I got:


bought 3 Hershey's candy bars with almonds $1.50
bought 3 Hershey's dark chocolate candy bars $1.50
bought 1 L'Oreal revitalift cleansing cloths $5.99
bought 1 L'Oreal revitalift cream cleanser $5.99, get $10
bought 1 EaRinse $7.99, get $7.99
bought chewable aspirin $1.99, get $1.99
bought Bounty paper towels $5.99
-use (3) BOGO free Hershey's coupons
-use (2) $2 off L'Oreal skincare coupons
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $19.48 in ECBs
=$1.36 OOP, received $19.98 in ECBs

* I could not find the children's chewable aspirin. The adult one though printed out the ECBs.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin