Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

September 17, 2009

Great Target Finds!

I try to avoid shopping at Target most of the time. I just cannot stand their horrible customer service. Since my MAY shopping experience (click HERE to read about it) I have maybe shopped there 4 times. Mainly to buy free or almost free items. I stopped there today to try to find the Hungry Hungry Hippos travel game and thought I would check out their summer stuff. I didn't find the game but I did hit the jackpot on the summer/school items. All of their summer and school stuff is 75% off! Look at what I got:3 Shark Attack water toys $5.98 each
Jungle pool $5.98
Preschool scissors $.58
3 J&J Buddies soaps $.97 each
use (3) $1 J&J coupons (adjusted down to $.97)
14 packs of Bic pens $.25 each!!
use (4) $1/2 Bic coupons
use $3.49 gift card
=$22.36 OOP

I could not pass up the awesome pool and pool toys! Logan will have a blast with them next summer and the pool will be perfect for Noah since it will have built in shade :) I had 7 of the Bic coupons which is why I bought 14 packs. I had figured they would adjust down that coupon too since they did on the J&J ones. The cashier called a manager over (for some reason she thought they wouldn't be able to accept the Bic coupons) and instead of adjusting down each coupon he just took four of them instead. Fine by me since I made $.50 by buying the pens. But now I'll have to go back there and buy the remaining packs and see how that experience goes. I will take my receipt from today with in case they hassle me about the coupons. Stay tuned for Target drama ;)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

2 comments:

slugmama said...

Nice deals.
And we'll be waiting on the 'Target drama', because you KNOW it will happen eventually!lolol

Tanya said...

I couldn't agree more :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin