Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

September 12, 2009

CVS 9/12 - early Sunday shopping!

I love the fact that you can shop next weeks sales at CVS on Saturday night! My Mom & I ran up there tonight and did the Listerine/Reach deal:2 pks. Reach toothbrushes $3.99 each, get $2
use BOGO Free coupon
use (2) $1 Reach coupons
Listerine mouthwash $3.99, get $2
use $1 Listerine coupon
Colgate toothpaste $2.99, get $2
use $.75 Colgate coupon
use $1 CVS Colgate CRT
use $2/$10 oral care CVS coupon (from ReadyFill coupon booklet)
use $5 ECBs
=$.94 OOP, received $6 ECBs

I LOVE moneymakers like this! Of course the ReadyFill coupons expired tonight but hopefully they'll have a different coupon booklet available soon.

I have had a garage sale the past two days and we did really well. The stockpile stuff sold like crazy. I'll blog more about it later. I will say, though, that I made enough from just selling my stockpile items to have now broken even for the year when it comes to shopping at CVS :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can you get the sale prices on Saturday? Do you have a 24 hour CVS or do they just start the sale prices on Sat? Have you ever had something not ring up correctly or not print the ECBs? Sorry for all the questions but I'm so tired of everything being sold out when I get to the Store on Sunday.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin