Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

September 8, 2009

CVS - 9/7 Shopping Trip

The CVS ad didn't really excite me this week but I did want to buy the razors since they were such a great deal. While I was there I also picked up some items that I had rainchecks for. Here's my shopping trip:2 Schick razors BOGO free
used (2) $4 Schick coupons
Schick disposable razors $6.99, get $4
used $3 Schick coupon
2 CVS filler paper $.99 each (raincheck item), get $.99
2 CVS composition books $.99 each (raincheck item), get $.99
CVS glue sticks $.99 (raincheck item), get $.99
CVS sticky notes $.99 (raincheck item), get $.99
used $4/$20 CVS coupon
used $7.99 ECBs
=$1.07 OOP, received $9 ECBs

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin