Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

September 9, 2009

CVS - 9/8 Shopping Trip

I was hoping to check out the clearance items but they were almost completely gone. I did find one blow-up tube and it only cost $.19!! I also managed to find some more of my raincheck items and built up my ECBs. I'm bummed that this is the last week for the ReadyFill coupons :( I did two transactions today:My card:
Swim tube $.19
Crest toothpaste $3.49, get $2.50
used $.75 Crest coupon
2 Schick razors BOGO free
used (2) $4 Schick coupons
3 Glade Sense & Spray $5 each (raincheck item)
used (3) $4 Glade coupons
3 Glade Plug-ins $5 each (raincheck item), get $3 wyb $10
used (3) $3 Glade coupons
used $4/$20 CVS coupon
used $10 ECB
=$2.30 OOP, received $11.50 ECBs

Mike's card:
Crest toothpaste $3.49, get $2.50
used $.74 Crest coupon
used $2 ECB
=$.83 OOP, received $2.50

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin