Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

September 22, 2009

They've Changed Again

Today I decided to risk it - I went to Target. I had printed out some great coupons to use there and I actually found some great deals. I did forget to print out the Target Kellogg's Pop-tart coupons but looking at my receipt it looks like I need to go back because I was charged full price for the salad dressing. As I walked toward the check-out I noticed all the new coupon signage that I had read about on other blogs. I didn't really think I would have that different of an experience at my Target but I was wrong! One of my favorite cashiers rung me up and informed me that they will take all target coupons (even the same ones) in one transaction - so no more splitting them up. Yay! And if you bring reusable shopping bags to use they will credit your purchase 5 cents/bag used. I could not believe it! It almost makes me want to put Target back on the list of places that I shop - Almost :) Here is my shopping trip from today:3 stretchable book covers $.17
2 blunt tip scissors $.58
4 cans Earth's best baby food $.89 each
6 cans Gerber baby food $.72 each
Bounce dryer bar $3.74
used $1.50 Bounce coupon
used $1.50 Bounce Target coupon
2 Wishbone salad dressings $2.34 & $1.94 (should have been 2/$3)
used (2) $.75 Wishbone coupons
used $.75/2 Wishbone Target coupon
3 Cranium games $9.99 each
used (3) $5 Hasbro Target coupons
6 Air Wick i-motion air fresheners $5.99 each
used (6) $6 Air Wick coupons!!!
12 bottles Skintimate shaving gel $1.89 each
used (12) $1 Skintimate coupons
used $2.01 Target gift card
=$39.89 OOP!


You can get most of the Target coupons by clicking HERE.


My total before coupons was over $110! This was a great shopping trip to Target except for the fact that once I got home and looked at my receipt I saw that I was charged incorrectly for the salad dressing. I'll have that corrected later this week. Other than that though, a very nice trip and I have some more toys to put in my ever growing gift closet :)



Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin