Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

September 2, 2009

CVS Trip

I was so excited when I walked into CVS on Monday and noticed that their summer merchandise was clearanced to 75% off! I just wish I could have gone on Sunday - we really need a new cooler and of course those were gone by the time I got there. Here is what I was able to grab though:2 Lorna Doone cookies $2
2 Oreo cookies $2
1 Nutter Butter $1, get $1 wyb 5
used (2) $.75 Nabisco coupons
Venus Breeze razor $8.99, get $3
used $2 Venus coupon
Sensodyne toothpaste $4.99, get $3
used $1 Sensodyne coupon
Aquafresh toothpaste $4.99, get $3
used $1 Aquafresh coupon
Skycatch set $1.75
Aqua shoes $1.75
Turtle sand toy $2.49
used $5/$25 CVS coupon (readyfill quiz)
used $7.99 ECBs
=$12.72 OOP, received $10 ECBs

I might return the Venus razor. The only reason I had originally purchased it was so that I would be over the $25 mark - but since I bought some clearance items I was able to get over that amount.

The other items in the picture are also some CVS clearance merchandise. I bought them at the other store but I have misplaced the receipt.

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin