Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

September 24, 2009

CVS 9/24

It was a pretty slow week at CVS. I did want to get some pop though and I had a $5/$25 to use. I found a couple of good deals:
2 desk lamps $1.25 each
2 8 pc. sets of silverware $2.49 each
Reinventing Beauty magazine $.99
4 boxes of wheat thins $1 each

use (4) $1 Wheat thins IP coupons
compass & protractor $1.50 each, get $1.50 (raincheck item)
Colgate toothbrush $.99, get $1
Mt. Dew $3
3 Dr. Pepper $3 each, get $3
use (3) $1 Dr. Pepper coupons (peelies)
use $5/$25 CVS coupon (flu quiz)
use $11.98 ECBs
= $5.69 OOP, received $7 ECBs


I did lose some ECBs but I got some great deals. The two desk lamps also have $2 mail-in-rebates attached so I'll send off for those. Once I get the $4 from those it will drop my OOP to only $1.69!! Thanks goes to sluggy for posting about the lamps :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

1 comment:

slugmama said...

Thanks for the linky love.lolol
I found 3 more lamps today but ours are still 50% off, not 75%. Lucky lucky you!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin