Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

September 1, 2009

August Month in Review

August was definitely one of my best months! I snagged some awesome deals. Unfortunately I also snagged a TON of rain checks. I hope they get their school supplies stocked before the great readyfill coupons expire.

Here are the totals for August:

Value of Merchandise: $370.43
Coupon Total: $170.86
Tax Paid: $17.63
Total Cost: $217.20
ECBs Used: $173.31
Total OOP: $40.70
ECBs Earned: $205.63

That is a savings of 96.88%!! I'll be starting the month of September with $68.01 in ECBs :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin