Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 23, 2009

Walmart

I decided to give Walmart another chance this morning. The last time I went there I ended up calling/talking to the manager because the cashier was so rude and would not take my internet coupons even though I had their policy with me. Thankfully the one that helped me today (a head cashier no less!!) scanned/took all of my coupons with no problem. I even ended up making a little money with some of the coupons, which really helped me out since I had to pick up formula for Noah. I bought 29 items for $33.09! Here's what I got:

2% milk $3.83
5 J&J Buddies soaps $.97 each
2 J&J baby lotion $.97 each (trial size)
baby cotton swabs $1.38
2 J&J First aid kits $.97 each (travel size)
bananas $1.20
8 yoplait yogurts $.50 each
4 boxes of pocky (Logan loves these!) $1.08 each
3 cans chef boyardee $.82 each
Parent's Choice formula $11.88
Nestle goodstart formula $9.78
-use (1) $3/2 Johnson & Johnson first aid kits
-use (2) $3/3 J&J buddies products
-use (1) $5 Nestle formula
-use (1) $2 Nestle formula check
-use (1) $.35/3 chef boyardee cans
-use (1) $1/8 yoplait yogurts
-use (2) $1 off Johnson baby lotion/cream
=$33.09 OOP

*after looking at my receipt a little closer I noticed that they had not taken off the $5 Nestle check. I called and spoke to someone about it - she said she would take the coupon over to customer service and that I would have to explain to them what happened. They would then refund the $5. I guess I'll be making another trip to Walmart - thank goodness it's not too far!! So that makes my total $28.09 - even better.

**always check your receipt!! If I hadn't noticed this I would have been out $5 - think of how much that can buy at CVS :) Hahaha

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin