Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 19, 2009

CVS Again

I made my second trip to CVS to use the $5/$15 CVS coupon I received yesterday - here is what I got:
1 St. Ives body wash $2.99
4 Excedrin $1.99 each
2 Herbal Essence shampoo $2.99 each
3 American greeting cards $.99 each
-use (1) $2 off St. Ives coupon
-use (4) $2 off Excedrin coupons (1 was adjusted down to $1.96)
-use (2) $1 off Herbal essence coupons
-use $5/$15 CVS coupon
=$2.94 + tax OOP, received $5 ECBs

I also received some CRTs to use. $1 off Playtex tampons and $1 off any size Excedrin. The excedrin and st. ives coupons were printable ones. Go to A Full Cup (link is on my sidebar) to find out where to get them.

Want to see some more CVS savings? Visit the "Cent"sible Sawyer!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin