Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 29, 2009

They're Begging Me To Shop!

So today I made my last trip (or so I thought) trip to CVS. I wanted to try and build up my ECBs for next month (and for more formula) so I decided to check if either location (there are only 2 in my town) had in the throat coolers or the nasogel. I did luck out - they had in the nasogel - but only 2. So here was my transaction:

buy 2 NasoGel $15.98
-use (2) $2 off NasoGel coupons (thanks iheartCVS!)
-use $10 ECBs
=$2.34 OOP, received $15.98 ECBs

So I did manage to build my ECBs up $5.98! Once I got home I checked my email and I had two emails waiting for me. One was to save $4/$20 purchase and the other one to save $5/$30 purchase - and there were coupons in there too! Now I wish I had waited to do the Huggies deal until today since there were $3 off coupons to print out for Huggies. That would have saved me an extra $6. Oh well I still got an awesome deal on them. And with a little one I can always use more diapers!! I'll have to see if I have any coupons to pair with the CVS ones.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin