Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 15, 2009

More Target Deals

I took Noah in for his 4 month check-up and since the clinic we go to is in the mall I decided to swing by Target. I picked up a couple of cute toys for Noah. They now have some marked down 50%-75% off.

I picked him up this cute little train - it was only $9.98 (reg. $19.99)!!

And this little gas pump - I'm sure him & Logan will have a blast with it this summer - this was only $7.48 (reg. $14.99).

I also had Mike stop there to look at the toys because they were such a great deal. He picked up this cool Radio Flyer ride-on. It was marked down to $24.49 (reg. $49.99). We'll hold onto that until Noah's 1st birthday.

He also found something for Logan. I'm sure he'll love this Diego toy - it was only $4.48 (reg. $19.99)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you are shopping year round for birthdays and presumably Christmas as well. You might want to start a "gift closet" or shelf. As you find great deals throughout the year, buy them and place them in your gift stash. If surprise events come up - or as the children get older - those last minute birthday party invitations arrive - you will be all ready with a nice yet thrifty gift! I have used my gift closet for many years and love it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin