Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 14, 2009

Question

I went to CVS this morning all prepared to use yet another $3 CVS product coupon and get some more Colgate toothpaste. I went there last night (a different location) and did the same transaction without any problems. But this morning the cashier would not let me use the 6 Colgate coupons. She explained since they were BOGO free I could not use 6 coupons, I would only be able to use 3. I told her that I was buying 6 products though so I should be able to use all 6 but she wouldn't allow it. Has anyone else experienced this? I've never had a problem before. Thanks for your input!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've had this happen before. I emailed corporate about the problem. They emailed back that customers are allowed to use 1 coupon per item on BOGO deals. I carry that email in my coupon organizer and whip it out anytime I have a problem. Good luck!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the tip Lisa! I think I will email CVS so that I can carry that email around with my other coupon policies. I just seem to have that problem at the one CVS - the other one scans my coupons with no problems :)

Bethany said...

I've never had that problem, but I have a good friend that lives about 45 minutes away and they won't let her use two Q's on a BOGO sale! I don't get it, since CVS would get more money back from the manufacturer if they take 2 Q's! It seems like they would prefer this! :)

Anonymous said...

Pгеtty! This ωas a rеallу ωondегful post.
Mаnу thankѕ for ρroviԁing this infoгmаtion.


Fеel frее to surf to my homeраge - dallas tx
Also see my web site :: auto insurance

Anonymous said...

Mist white wine vinegar in areas where you have observed an Ant path. This acidic substance really helps to get rid of the pheromones that ants use to guide one other to food items. This remedy will not likely free you of the ant difficulty alone, however it can keep them under control while you apply pesticides or consider other steps. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]App766udi[/url]

Anonymous said...

Be prepared for pain. When you have never noticed a surgical procedure carried out, or needed to see a loved one in a rehabilitation room, you may be in for an unexpected. Your physician will almost certainly have discomfort medicine in position for you, but be ready to remain in discomfort and a good price of pain right after your process. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Scan2122344d[/url]

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin