Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 13, 2009

Retail Therapy

I think the weather is getting to me. Tonight I NEEDED to get out of the house. In particular, I needed a break from Logan. He did not nap today and although he was pretty well-behaved he is still a 3 year old. Who did.not.nap. Enough said. So I went to CVS (did you have any doubt) and to Target. I could have spent a lot more time in Target but it was getting pretty late. They have quite a bit of merchandise marked anywhere from 30-75% off. I found a couple of things for all of us. Well, except Noah but he isn't lacking for stuff so I figured he wouldn't be too offended ;) Here is what I got at Target:

4 J&J Buddies soaps $1.12 each
2 J&J Buddies body wash $2.84 each
1 shirt for Mike $3.74 (75% off)
1 shirt for Mike $6.74 (75% off)
1 pajama pants for me $7.48 (50% off)
1 stocking cap for Logan $2.98 (30% off)
4 Kotex products $2.79 each
-use (2) $2 off J&J Buddies soap coupons
-use (2) $2 off J&J products coupons
-use (1) $1 off Kotex products (Target coupon)
-use (3) $2 off Kotex products (Target coupon)
-use (3) $.75 off Kotex products coupons
-use (1) $1 off Kotex products coupons
=$23.42 + tax OOP

CVS Transaction
2 Veet products $4.50 each (50% off)
4 Tubes of Colgate $2.79 each (BOGO free)
2 Tubes of Colgate $2.29 each (BOGO free)
1 package of CVS napkins $3.49
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $3 off CVS product coupon
-use (2) $1 off Colgate coupons
-use (4) $1.50 off Colgate coupons
-use $4 in ECBs
=$.36 + tax OOP

I really hope CVS gets in the children's throat coolers soon. I would like to build up my ECBs before the end of the month. They will be having a good deal on Huggies and I'd like to stock up on them.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin