Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 1, 2009

January ECB Deals

I went to CVS today to get some of the deals for January. Here is how I did:

Buy 2 pantene 2/$7, get $2 ECBs
Buy 1 gillette body wash $3.99
Buy 2 dawn dishsoaps BOGO $1.49
Buy 2 Children's throat coolers $4.99, get $4.99 ECBs
-use (1) $3/$15 CVS printable (click here to find out how)
-use (2) $.50 off dawn dishsoap coupons
-use (2) $2 off pantene shampoo coupons
-use (1) $2 off gillette body wash coupon
-use (1) BOGO free children's throat coolers coupon
-use $8 in ECBs
=$.16 (including tax!!!) OOP, get $16.98 ECBs (I received $5 in ECBs from my fall spending)

I think this by far is my best deal so far!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin