Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 12, 2009

CVS Week of 1/11 - 1/17

CVS doesn't seem to have too many great deals this week. I went there today just to check out the Christmas merchandise. It's at 90% off!! My CVS still had quite a bit of stuff. I found some cute little trees to put out in the yard next year. They are about 4 feet tall and they were marked down to $1.99 (reg. $19.99) - what a steal!! Here is what I got:

Bought 2 48" pop-up Christmas trees $3.98
Bought 2 CVS shaving creams $2
Bought 1 CVS hand soap $1.69
-used (1) $3 off CVS products
-used $4 ECBs
=$.67 + tax OOP

They had not gotten in anymore of the throat coolers. I hope to pick some more of those up and use the ECBs to buy more formula for Noah. Does anyone know what the limit is on the throat coolers? I have bought 4 so far with my card and it doesn't say that I've reached my limit.

My CVS had a lot of their CVS products on clearance so this will be a great week to use the $3 coupon!!

3 comments:

Sam said...

The limit on the Throat coolers is 5. I gave all of mine to my sis since she is the one with little kids. And, she is pregnant so she cant take a lot of meds but since these are medicine free she can take them :) She says they taste great!

Tanya said...

Thanks Sarah!

Beth @ In Good Cents said...

I got a rain check for the throat coolers, so I could get them after the sale when they might have them back in stock!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin