Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 18, 2009

CVS Week of 1/18 - 1/24

Today I didn't get the absolute best deals from CVS BUT once I mail in for the Pepsi rebate it will have cost me $6 to get all of this!

Mike's card:
Buy 4 Pepsi products $12
Buy 3 Lay's products $9
-use $4/$20 CVS coupon received through email
-use $14.48 ECBs
= $2.52 (no tax) OOP, received $10 ECBs

Tanya's card:
Buy 4 Pepsi products $12
Buy 3 Lay's products $9
Buy 2 Axe shower gels $10
Buy 1 box Reese's pieces $.99 (for movie)
-use $5/$30 CVS coupon received through email
-use (1) $1 Lay's coupon (was not able to print more)
-use (2) $1.50 Axe coupons
-use $5 ECBs
=$17.99 + tax OOP, received $13 ECBs

Like I said they're not the best scenarios but they were all things we will be using, especially with the Super Bowl coming up. How about you? Did you find some good deals at my favorite store? Let me know!!

I almost forgot - I received a $5/$15 purchase for Mike's card which means I'll be making another trip to CVS this week. Check back later to see what else I scored :)

Want some more scenarios? Click HERE!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin