Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

January 14, 2009

Kmart

I have to admit it, I hardly ever go to Kmart. The one we have in town is pretty run down and they don't have the best selection. But this week since they are doubling coupons with a face value up to $2 I couldn't resist going there! I was only able to use 9 of the coupons that I brought with me. Here is what I got:

Bought 2 packs of Huggies diapers $21.98
Bought 2 packs of Huggies pull-ups $21.98
Bought 2 packs of Celestials tea $5.58
-use (2) $2 off huggies diapers coupons
-use (2) $1.50 huggies pull-ups coupons
-use (1) $1 off celestial seasonings tea coupon
=$33.54 + tax OOP

When you break it down I ended up paying about $.30/pull-up and about $.20/diaper - not too bad for Huggies.

I will also be able to submit the receipt to The Caregiver's Marketplace to get another $3 back on the packs of Huggies.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin