Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

November 5, 2009

Shopping Trips for Nov. 4

Welcome to my local visitors!  Feel free to take a look around.  I hope some of you might consider coming to one of my upcoming classes.  If the one on Saturday goes well I would like to have one again in December.  Please email me (mtcw78@hotmail.com) if you would like to be notified when the next class will be!


We spent some time this afternoon raking up the mound of leaves that have accumulated in our yard.  Noah (on the right) and I did make a CVS run this morning.  The trip didn't go as well as I had hoped but I guess that's what happens when I fail to read the ad correctly. 


I got everything pictured for $2.23 OOP - not too shabby but I did "lose" over $10 in ECBs.

Later in the evening I managed to make a run to Target.  This trip went much, much better!

 

Here is a breakdown of my transaction:
6 boxes Franken Berry cereal $.98 each
4 boxes Kellogg's cereal (buy 3, get 1 free) $2.84 (3) $3.29 (1)
used (3) $1 Kellogg's coupons (click coupons.com link below)
used (3) $1 Target coupons
5 Glade products $2.50 each (get $5 Target G.C. wyb 5)
used (5) $1.50 Glade coupons
used $5 Target Gift Card
=$8.24 OOP, received $5 Target gift card

The Glade deal is valid until 12/27 so you have plenty of time to get a great deal on some candles. 

Please consider participating in the November Charity Challenge.  You can read more about the challenge HERE.  Want to see what I've donated in the past?  You can check some out HERE, HERE and HERE.

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin