Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

November 30, 2009

CVS 11/30 - I messed up again!

I can finally sit down and do a proper update :)  I ran to CVS this morning after dropping Logan off at Preschool this morning (his first day - yay!!).  I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't use any ECBs on the first transaction.  I could not understand why my OOP was so high - as I was talking to my Mom though it dawned on me.  I didn't use ECBs!!  Arghhh!  Here is what I got:



First Transaction:
2 Nyquil products $4.99 each, get $4 wyb 2
used (2) $1.50 Nyquil coupons
used $2 Nyquil CRT
=$5.58 OOP, received $4 ECBs

Second Transaction:
3 Gillette deodorants $5.49 each
3 Gillette body washes $4.99 each, get $10 wyb $25 of Gillette
used (3) $1 Gillette deodorant coupons
used (3) buy body wash get deodorant free coupons
used $5/$30 CVS medicare coupon
used $8 ECB
=$2.36 OOP, received $10 ECBs

At least I made up for the first transaction - that second one rocked!!  Hahaha

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin