Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

April 6, 2009

April Charity Challenge

Welcome to the April Charity Challenge. How did you do shopping last month? Did you get enough in your stockpile to donate some? I know I did! Below is a picture of what Noah & I will be dropping off tomorrow. I got some great deals and bought more than enough for our house. -7 J&J Buddies soaps
-4 Crest Pro-Health toothpastes
-3 Diabetes monitors
-5 Vaseline lotions
-3 Neutrogena soaps
-8 Kotex products
-1 bottle Excedrin
-1 bottle Irish Spring body wash
-1 container shaving cream
=33 items totaling over $150

I still have 3 more Diabetes monitors to donate and I didn't go through my stockpile that thoroughly.

OK - now it's your turn! Show me how generous you've been :) Leave your link back to your specific Charity Challenge post. Don't forget to link back to my blog also. Thanks for participating!!









2 comments:

Sam said...

Not linking yet, since its the same pile I had last time. I have not gotten around to taking it all over there, but the Boy Scouts are coming on Saturday to pick it all up :) Wonder what their faces will look like when I fill up their one bag + 6 others, lol. I just hope I can get a receipt from them. Maybe I can get someone to sign my product list & keep the flyer that they gave me - that should work I think.

NWCA said...

This is GREAT! I'd love to be part of the May challenge!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin