Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

August 10, 2009

August Charity Challenge

I donated more than I usually do this month since I had not donated in July. July just went by so fast and we were busy with swimming and tennis. Last Friday, Logan and I dropped off six bags of items to the Ronald McDonald house. Here are the pictures of all the items:-7 shampoos
-6 conditioners
-2 glucose monitors
-13 deordorants
-2 boxes of band-aids
-2 bottles of Vitamin D
-3 tubes of toothpaste
-4 bars of soap
-5 razors
-4 cans of shaving cream
-1 body wash
-2 bottles of mouthwash
-19 small pkgs. of feminine pads

= 70 items (over $220 worth of merchandise)!!

I love being able to get so many items for free! Logan really enjoys taking all the stuff to the charities. If I had not learned how to shop at CVS there is no way this would be possible!! How did you do this month? Were you able to donate some of your stockpile items? Please share below if you did :)

1 comment:

April said...

I'm getting my post ready I dropped a bunch of stuff off at a school today.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin