Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

November 23, 2009

MIA

I know I've been missing and not posting any deals that I've snagged, I apologize!  But I have a great reason!!  I was out of town this past weekend with my two boys.  I went to Hillsboro (Eastern ND) and taught two couponing classes.  They were a success!  I had 11 people come which was great.  I most likely will post some new stuff in the next day or two - thanks for understanding!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin