Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

July 15, 2009

What Can $5 Buy You??

You can get all this:
After Logan's swimming lessons this morning I decided to brave it and take both boys to CVS. I had some ECBs to roll and I had heard that the magic coupons machines were spitting out some great coupons! I did end up getting a $10/$50 coupon, a $5/$30 and quite a few other ones. I'm hoping to use the $10/$50 to use up my remaining high dollar ECB (I have a $15 one left).

I did two transactions. Here is the breakdown:

Tanya's card:
Gillette fusion razor $7.99, get $4
-used $4 fusion coupon
Huggies diapers $8.99
-used $1.50 Huggies coupon
4 Honey Nut Cheerios $1 each
Gain detergent $5.99, get $2
-used $1 Gain coupon (P&G coupon saver booklet)
2 Kotex products 2/$6, get $2
-used $1 Kotex coupon
-used $1.50 Kotex coupon (out of Reinventing Beauty mag.)
-used $5/$30 CVS coupon
-used $12.99 ECBs
=$2.77 OOP, received $8 ECBs

Mike's card:

Coppertone nutrashield sunscreen $8.99
-used $5 Coppertone coupon (no longer available)
-used $3 CVS coupon
Huggies diapers $8.99
-used $1.50 Huggies coupon
Gillette fusion razor $7.99, get $4
-used $4 fusion coupon
3 Tylenol EZ tabs $3.99, get $2 (raincheck item)
-used (3) $2 Tylenol coupons
Huggies wipes $3.49
-used $.75 wipes coupon
-used $2 wipes CRT coupon
-used $2.50/$10 Pain Reliever CRT
-used $5/$30 CVS coupon
-used $10.89 ECBs
=$2.05 OOP, received $10 ECBs

I used the CVS coupons courtesy of IheartCVS. Click HERE to print them out. I will also be submitting for $1.50 back from Caregiver's Marketplace for purchasing Huggies diapers. So how did you do at CVS this week?

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

You are lucky that your CVS takes the i Heart coupons. I quit using them because I always got questioned & made to feel like a thief for trying :(

I have a question about your button. How do you make one of those? I would love to get one for my place :)

Megan said...

Great trip. I love the deal you got on the Coppertone Sunscreen. Thanks for posting on my linky.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin