Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

July 10, 2009

Another Kmart Run

I had stopped at Kmart earlier this week. It wasn't too impressive - I got $75 worth of merchandise for about $20 OOP. Today though I really scored!! I had a $3 off your next shopping trip from the trip on Monday so I wanted to make sure and use that. I had heard that they were clearancing a lot of toys. I found a great bath toy for the boys. It was marked $5 but when I got to the register it only rang up $2.50 - I bought a candy bar for a filler item and all together it cost me just $.41!! SCORE! Here is what else I bought:(first trip - $20.15 OOP)
4 (3 roll) pkgs. Sparkle paper towels $2.99 each
4 (4 roll) pkgs. Angel Soft toilet paper $1.79 each
-used (4) $2 Sparkle/Angel Soft printable coupons
1 Olay body wash $6.49
-used $2 Olay coupon
-used $2 Kmart Olay coupon
3 Pantene shampoo/conditioners 3/$10
-used (3) $2 Pantene coupons
1 Purex 3-in-1 detergent sheets $5.99
-used $2 Purex coupon
1 pack Cascade dishwaser packs $4.79
-used $1 Cascade coupon
-used $1 Kmart Cascade coupon
1 Cascade rinse agent $3.99
-used FREE Cascade rinse coupon
-used $5/$25 Health/Beauty Kmart coupon (printed after first trip)
$10.63 OOP
I got some really great deals this shopping trip! I didn't pay anything for the Pantene, Olay, or Cascade rinse and the paper towels and toilet paper only cost me $.78 for both items!! I also got three more coupons - $5/$25 health and beauty, $5/$50 grocery and drug and $5 off any purchase. I'm not sure if I'll use the first two coupons but I will definitely use the $5 one - maybe I'll be able to pick up some gifts!!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Do you get overage at all with these coupons? Like, will both the KMart & Olay coupons double to the full $4 amount so that you get the $1.50 overage?

Tanya said...

No overage :( I guess their computers are too smart for that.

I made my last trip there today and got some more free items. I bought some Kotex items that were priced at $1.29 - used a $1 coupon so the register took off $1 and then the remaining $.29. Since I stocked up on feminine pads from Target when they had the Always Infinity gift card deal these will all be going to one of the shelters here in town.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin