Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

July 7, 2009

CVS - July 6

This is a great week at CVS!! I had some ECBs that were getting close to expiring so I made my first trip there on Monday. Here is what I got:2 Dawn dish liquid $2/2, $1 ECB wyb 2
-used $.25 Dawn coupon
-used $.50 Dawn coupon
3 Febreze fabric refreshers $5 each
3 Febreze air effects $3 each, $5 ECBs wyb $10 of Febreze
-used (3) Buy one fabric refresher get an air effects free
4 Head & Shoulders shampoo/conditioner $4.99 each, get $2 ECB
-used (2) BOGO free H&S coupons
3 CVS brand tape $1.49 each, get $1.49 ECB
-used $32 in ECBs
=$2.70 OOP, received $26.47 ECBs

I did lose some ECBs but that's OK. I messed up and bought 4 Head & Shoulders since I had the BOGO coupon but the limit on that deal was three so I lost $2 right there. Oh well, it just goes to show that mistakes will most likely always be made when using coupons ;)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin