Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

July 21, 2009

CVS Deals

Why is it so hard for me to spend $15 in ECBs?? I have one from the Pampers deal a couple of weeks ago and I haven't used it yet. I think I need to look at the ad for next week and try to come up with a plan. I have a $10/$50 to use too so maybe I can combine the two to get some great deals. Here is what I got tonight:bought 4 Hunts snack packs 4/$5
-used $1 snack pack coupon
2 Speed Stick deodorants $2.99 each, get $2
-used (2) $1.50 Speed Stick coupons (use zip 33907)
Gold Emblem 24 pk. water $2.99
-used $1 GE CRT
4 bags Gold Emblem nuts $.99 each
-used (2) $2 off 2 GE nuts
2 packs of flowers $.99 each
CVS pantiliners $.89, get $.89
-used $4/$20 CVS coupon (found on iheartcvs.com)
-used $6 ECBs
=$1.99 OOP, received $4.89 ECBs

bought 2 pks. Papermate pens $.99 each, get $.99
-used $.89 ECBs
=$1.21 OOP, received $1.98 ECBs

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

It would be so easy to roll that $15 ECB on the school supplies.. if they were all stocked.

Maybe they will be stocked for this coming ad! .. a girl can dream. lol

Tanya said...

If I can get there before Tues. evening I think I'll have a good shot - if not, I guess I'll be getting more rainchecks ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin