Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

July 21, 2009

Great Walmart Deal

If you bought the Sunday paper you can snag a great deal on Huggies clean-team wipes. I bought these tonight for just $.14 each!! SCORE :)
Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

These are so cute! I gotta get my hands on some of those coupons!

Tanya said...

The coupons were in Sunday's paper. I should have bought more papers just for these coupons and the Kotex ones :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin