Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

July 1, 2009

Month of June Review

Here is the breakdown for the month of June:

Value of merchandise: $340.58
Coupon Total: $162.25
Tax Paid: 6.15
Total Cost: $184.48
ECB Used: $140.86
Total OOP: $43.26
ECB Earned: $154.98

I'll be starting out the month of July with $72.98 in ECBs :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

WOW! $72.98 in ECB is freeking awesome! I need to be better at that. I cant ever seem to get past $20. lol! Maybe I should pay better attention to your scenerios! :0)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin