Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

July 9, 2009

CVS trip - July 7

Tuesday after dropping Logan off at daycare, Noah & I ran to CVS. I had a couple of prescriptions to pick up and I wanted to do the Febreze deal again. Those types of items sold really well at my first garage sale so I'm trying to stock up for the next one. I did two transactions while I was there. I also spotted a ton of new clearanced items. I had read reports on My Frugal Ways that Bounty paper towels were marked down to $.22 but they were still priced at $1.24 at my store :( I'll keep checking back and hopefully I can get some for a super-cheap price in the future! Here are my two transactions:
My card:
1 CVS pantiliner $.89, get $.99 ECBs
3 CVS pencils $.99, get $.99
-used $2 ECBs
=$2.08 OOP, received $3.96 ECBs

Mike's card:
2 Dawn dish liquid $2/2, get $1 ECB
-used (2) $.25 Dawn coupons
3 boxes Post trail mix cereal $10/3, get $5 ECBs
-used (3) $2 Post coupons
1 CVS pantiliner $.89, get $.99 ECBs
1 Febreze fabric refresher $5
1 Febreze air effects $3
-used (1) free air effects wyb fabric refresher
2 Febreze noticeables kits $6.50 each
-used (2) $4 Febreze coupons
-used $16 ECBs
=$1.15 OOP, received $16.99 ECBs

I still have some more Febreze coupons so I will be using those up this week :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

I am loving the deals at CVS this week. I can't seem to stay out of the store.. lol. Nice to see them back to normal. :0)

Tanya said...

I completely agree Trish!!

Next week looks promising too :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin