Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

May 1, 2009

Great Deals at Target!

This morning I made a quick trip to Target. I've been sick most of this week so I haven't shopped that much. I wanted to grab the great Special K deal. Here is what I got:
2 bags Quaker snack bites $1 each
-used (2) $1 Target Quaker coupons
3 boxes Special K crackers $2.39 each
-used (3) $1 Special K cracker coupons
2 boxes Special K cereal $2.39 each
-used (2) $1 Special K cereal coupons
2 Glade candles $5.79 each
-used (2) $4 Glade coupons
2 bottles Kraft mayo $1.99 each
-used (2) $1 Kraft mayo coupons
-used $1/2 Target Kraft mayo coupon
3 13W CFL lightbulbs (raincheck item) $1 each
-used (3) $1 GE lightbulb coupons
1 bag mini oreos $1.77
-used $1 Target Nabisco coupon
1 box Ritz crackers $2.54
-used $1 Target Ritz coupon
1 box Wheat Thins $2.75
-used $1 Target Nabisco coupon
-used $1/2 Nabisco coupon (ritz & wheat thins)
2 boxes Quaker Fiber granola bars $2.50 each
-used (2) $1 Quaker coupons
-used (2) $1 Target Quaker coupons
1 box Target brand storage bags clearanced to $1.12
2 pieces poster board (not pictured) $.69 each
-used $5 Target gift card
=$12.37 OOP, received two $5 Target gift cards (for candles and Special K)

My original total came to over $45!! I love all these Target coupons that have been coming out - all of these snacks will come in so handy this summer when we go to the lake and are running around town for Logan's activities. I bought the storage bags and poster boards for upcoming garage sales that I'm going to have this summer. I hope to have two.

Have any of you sold stockpile items at a garage sale? Any advice that you have for pricing, etc. those items would be great!! I've never done it before.
*To find the Target coupons visit A Full Cup.
The May Charity Challenge will take place next week! I hope you'll participate!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! I did not know that you have a blog. I have one too, but it's about knitting instead of coupons. Wow, you really know how to save the cash when you shop. Lori

Megan said...

Great job! Thanks for posting on my linky. I read on another blog that you can print target coupons on the registry kiosks. You might want to try that to save on your ink and paper.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin