Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

May 16, 2009

Did You Receive This In The Mail?

Yesterday was a great mail day. I received some coupons, my Kraft magazine, my free Everyday Food magazine and a free Shick razor. The coupons I received will pair up really well with one of the upcoming ECBs at CVS (spend $10 get $5 ECBs wyb Poppycock, Orville Redenbacher, Act II, David, Hunt's or Chef Boyardee products). The coupons include:

-Free 24 oz. Bottle of Hunt's ketchup
-$1 off one chicken nugget Banquet meal
-$1 off 3 Snack Packs
-$1 off Reddi Whip
-$1 off Peter Pan peanut butter
-$1 off Healthy Choice fresh mixers
-$1 off 4 cans of Chef Boyardee
-$1 off one 3 pack of Manwich
-$1 off 2 tubs of boxes of Orville Redenbacher
-$1 off 2 bags of David's sunflower seeds

I will most likely buy 4 cans of Chef Boyardee and 2 boxes of Redenbacher popcorn. I'll use the two $1 coupons so it will cost me $8 OOP and I'll receive $5 ECBs. Not a bad price on items that I am running low on.

Did you get this too?

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin