Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

May 20, 2009

CVS Trip 5/18

There aren't that many great deals at CVS this week which is unfortunate. I have $20 in ECBs that expire today that I need to use. I might just buy something and return it at a later date so that I don't lose the ECBs. We'll see. This is what I picked up on Tuesday:

2 Orville Redenbacher popcorn 2/$5
4 cans Chef Boyardee 4/$5
-used $1 off 2 boxes of popcorn coupon
-used $1/4 Chef Boyardee cans coupon
-used $7 ECBs
=$1 OOP, received $5 ECBs

2 Dry Ideas 2/$5
2 Right Guard $1.12 each
Dial bar soap $1.99
-used (2) $2 off Dry Idea coupons
-used (2) $1 off Right Guard coupons
-used $.35 off Dial soap coupon
=$3.43 OOP, received $5 ECBs

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin