Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

May 3, 2009

CVS 5/2

Last night my Mom & I ran up to CVS. There were a couple of things from last week's ad and the new ad that started last night that I was hoping to snag. And since I had so many ECBs I figured I could spend some on stuff that we needed even if I didn't earn any new ECBs. Here is what I got:
2 Digiorno pizzas $5 each
2 Starbucks frappaccinos $1.50 each
1 Axe bullet spray 4 pk. $1.50
4 Aveeno shampoo/conditioners $6.45 each
1 Colgate max $2.99
1 Blade body spray $1.17
6 boxes of Kleenex BOGO free $2.39 each
1 Colgate max $2.50
2 Emblem nuts $.99 each
-used (2) $1.25 off Digiorno coupons
-used (2) $1 off Frap coupons
-used $10/3 Aveeno products coupon
-used (2) $1 off Colgate coupons
-used $1 off Blade coupon
-used (2) $.50/3 Kleenex coupons
-used $2/2 Emblem nut CRT coupon
-used $3/$10 hair product CRT coupon
-used $20.89 ECBs
=$12.57 OOP, received $13 ECBs

For some reason one of the Colgates that I bought did not produce the ECBs so I'll be returning that one and getting the correct kind. The Starbucks coffee is a hidden deal. I'm not sure if it ended yesterday or if it will work this week too - I hope it will since I have 2 more of the $1 off coupons. I wanted to do the Coke deal too but they were out of Cherry Coke so hopefully I'll be able to do that deal sometime this week.

The May Charity Challenge will take place the week of May 4-8! I hope you'll participate!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin