Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

May 31, 2009

Crystal Light @ Walmart

I'm sure most of you know this by now but maybe some don't :) Walmart has the Crystal Light t0-go packs (10/box) on sale for just $1.97. I bought 14 boxes the other day and paid a little over $10! I used 4 $1/1 and 3 $2/2 coupons and 4 of the Free Skin Essentials CL wyb any CL product.

These will be used up in no time around here! I took some to work and Mike will be taking some to his job. They'll also come in handy to take to the lake and will be a better alternative than pop.

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

The Charity Challenge will take place June 8-12. I hope you'll join me in sharing some of your stockpile with those less fortunate!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin