Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

April 28, 2009

Quick Trip to CVS

I stopped by CVS this morning. I wanted to pick up the razor and shampoo and to return the Visine I had bought the other day. I decided I'm going to buy band-aids instead to get the $10 ECBs for that deal. Here is what I got:
bought 1 Schick razor $8.99, get $4
bought 1 Garnier shampoo $2.99, get $2
bought 1 Easter candy (to pacify Logan), clearanced to $.09
-used $4 off Schick coupon
-used $1 off Garnier coupon
= $7.79 OOP, received $6 ECBs

I completely forgot that I was going to use some of my ECBs for this purchase. I get way too distracted when Logan comes with. Oh well - I did get some great coupons from the magic machine ($4/$20 beauty purchase, $3/$10 hair product purchase, $2/2 Emblem nuts and $2/$10 CVS purchase) I think I might be able to use the hair product coupon if I decide to buy the Aveeno shampoo.

I had participated in a consignment sale this past weekend. I had to pick up the clothes that didn't sell today. By looking at the tags from the items that did sell it looks like I made around $45 - not too bad. I'm still debating if I'm going to have a garage sale in a couple of weeks. I really want to have two this summer. There is just so much prep work that needs to be done! I have to think of just how much crap I can get rid of to keep me motivated!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin