Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

April 25, 2009

CVS Week of 4/26

I haven't fully decided how I'm going to do my transactions this week but there are some great deals to pick up!! Here are a couple of transactions that I hope will work out:

buy 8 Roc items $3.99
-use (8) $3 Roc coupons
-use $5/$30 CVS coupon
-use $2 ECBs
=$.92 + tax OOP, receive $10 ECBs

buy 4 Band-Aid products $1 each
buy 3 Visine products $4 each
buy 1 Neosporin product $4
-use (3) $1 Band-Aid coupons
-use (3) $2 Visine coupons
-use $1 Neosporin
-use $4/$20 CVS coupon
-use $4 ECBs
=$2 + tax OOP, receive $10 ECBs

buy 1 Garnier product $2.99
buy 1 Schick razor $8.99
buy 2 Lumene products $5.98
buy 2 Gold Emblem nuts $1.98
-use $1 Garnier coupon
-use $4 Schick coupon
-use $5 Lumene CRT
-use $2 Gold Emblem CRT
-use $3/$15 CVS coupon
=$4.94 + tax OOP, receive $6 ECBs

So what do you think? Will they work? Have any other suggestions for me - just let me know. I love feedback!!

The May Charity Challenge will take place the week of May 4-8! I hope you'll participate!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

Hey Tanya,
I stopped into CVS tonight and found that they put the Adidas deodorant on clearance for $1.25 price now. Minus $1 q's = $.25 cents each. If you havent done this deal yet, or if you have a second card, it is a $5.25 Money Maker!

Tanya said...

Trish - thanks for the tip! I used up all my coupons the other week :(

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin