Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

April 8, 2009

The other day, while Mike & Logan were getting haircuts, Noah & I ran up to CVS. I had quite a few ECBs and figured I could spend some to get some stuff that we needed/wanted, even if I didn't earn ECBs for them :) Here is what I got: 6 cans of Pringles $.88 each
4 Vitamin waters $1 each
1 Diabetes monitor $9.99, get $9.99
1 pack of Easter eggs $.99
1 container onion powder $.88
2 bags of Easter grass $.79, get $2
1 white bag (not pictured) clearanced to $4.99
-use (3) $1/2 cans of Pringles coupons
-use (4) $1 off Vitamin water coupons
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $10 ECBs
=$8.09 OOP, received $11.99 ECBs

For some reason the ECBs for the Easter grass did not print out, which worked in my favor. Apparently the lowest ECB that the cashiers can manually print are ones for $1 each. So I guess I made $.42 buying Easter grass :)

As I was going through my coupons tonight I found some more for Pringles. I might have to go back and pick up some more :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin