Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

October 19, 2009

Transformer Quest

I am on a mission this week to pick up the new Transformers movie for Mike & Logan.  I started purchasing the items today (buy $25 in P&G get movie for $9.99).  I had originally planned on buying it all in one transaction but since the Herbal Essence is a limit of 3 per purchase I have to break up the purchases.  I also found the Neosporin lip balm today.  Here is what I got today:



Glade Sense & Spray $5
used $4 Glade S&S coupon
2 Advil tablets $4.50 each
used (2) $2 Advil peelies (found on boxes!!)
2 Robitussin products $5.50 each, get $10 wyb $20 in qualifying products
used (2) $2 Robitussin IP Q
4 Neosporin lip balms $2.89 each
used (4) $3 Neosporin IP Q (no longer available) - adjusted down to $2.89
2 Herbal Essence products $3 each
used BOGO coupon
used $1 Herbal Essence coupon
CVS spray sunscreen $1.99 (clearance)
used $2 CVS CRT (adjusted down to $1.99)
Puffs tissue $1
used $5/$25 CVS flu quiz coupon
used $7 ECBs
=$4.19 OOP, received $10 ECBs

I had hoped to pick up some more of the Glade Sense & Sprays but I bought the last one.  I'll check the other store tomorrow.  Once I buy three of them I can mail off for the SC Johnson $5 rebate which means a profit of $2 :)  I need $17.50 more to qualify for the movie (not sure why it's not $18).

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin